Jellyfish

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a pic off the marina walkway today of a jellyfish in the water I noticed. 1st time I've tried to take a pic of one.

jellyfish.jpg

Nice photo right through the water!!! How did you reduce all kinds of possible glare?

It is very, very noisy.
Would you ever consider for your photos to put them through a noise reduction programme like the demo version of www.neatimage.com ?

Nice photo right through the water!!! How did you reduce all kinds of possible glare?

It is very, very noisy.
Would you ever consider for your photos to put them through a noise reduction programme like the demo version of www.neatimage.com ?

I have the demo of neat image - ill put it through it now :) I think sharpening it made it seem noisier than it was originally.

The jellyfish was right on the top of the water and it was really shallow (this is using a zoom lens from about 4-5ft away). it was pretty overcast so there was't much sun which helped. I was thinking afterwards maybe i should have put the polarising filter on the lens to help clear up any extra reflections etc but it was very clear.

I played with neat image and i think i have to learn how to use it more LOL, it was noisier than this one I just did using a noise despeckle effect using PhotoImpact.

jellyfish-des.jpg

Well, I myself prefer it to the noisy one, but it had also been me to ask whether you ever used any such software ... maybe it is about time someone else spoke up here...

Most reactions

Back