Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
JenWed0001.jpg

JenWed0033.jpg
- photo by ACaldwell-Processing Visions In White

JenWed0062.jpg

JenWed0165.jpg

JenWed0221.jpg

I love the colors in these. How bout the daring wedding guest with the REALLY short dress on.. woo! lol. Nice ot see some pics these are beautiful. I like the crying one.

As always with your photos. I'm blown away. I think you did a great job and will have very happy customers.I love 6 12 17 and 22. Looks like you caught many classic and many unique moments. Well done!

Thank you so much Christina!

JJCM-
I actually had to PS her PANTIES out of the shot. LOL. She REALLY wanted that bouquet!

You are the main reason I joined this forum. Your skill with a camera in your hand and PS techniques are amazing:hail:
However, your constant desire to give REAL help and advice to others in what you do is outstanding. I love all your work and these are a truely great record of 'The Day'. Keep posting.

Andy

You are the main reason I joined this forum. Your skill with a camera in your hand and PS techniques are amazing:hail:
However, your constant desire to give REAL help and advice to others in what you do is outstanding. I love all your work and these are a truely great record of 'The Day'. Keep posting.

Andy

:) agreed

I love #16, very nice! As always, great job and thanks for sharing (photos and advice!)

Android and Abby,
Thank you so much. You made my day....truly.
Craig,
Sorry, but the hot floral print panties PSed out girl is taken. I'm meeting with her to discuss her upcoming wedding.
:)
Thanks again you guys!!!!

Android and Abby,
Thank you so much. You made my day....truly.
Craig,
Sorry, but the hot floral print panties PSed out girl is taken. I'm meeting with her to discuss her upcoming wedding.
:)
Thanks again you guys!!!!

Dammit. I wanted to see her panties too

Most reactions

Back