Jersey Shore Sunrise on Beach

These were taken at Asbury Park.

oh that's the real deal Jersey Shore, North Jersey shore. I like how Jersey Shore now means something totally different than it used to. :( Going to OCNJ in 2 days!!!!!!!

I like #2 the best.

I live not too far from there... Done right (as you did), Asbury Park can still look nice.

Jersey Shore- never watched it, but the previews made me sick. It's really not like that here. It's more like these pictures.

I might be the only person that has yet to watch a single show. :lol:

My first thought at the title of this was "needs more spray tan." Haven't watched but it's enough of an internet meme that I already know too much.

These were taken at Asbury Park.

Worst concert I ever went to was in Asbury Park. Warped tour in august, they ran out of water at 2pm and the last band didn't go on until 7pm. It was close to 100*.

The bands were good, but the water situation made the whole event suck.

The only thing worse than the show Jersey Shore, are all the Shoobies in the summer. :lmao:

My personal favorite is the 1st photo. Perfect balance and space of sky, water, and land. The colors in it is gorgeous. Amazing photos, congrats. Like someone said, I hope you were pumping your fist when you took these shots.

Last edited:
It defiently made for a long day. Up at 4:30 to get down and set up. Thanks for the complements.

I was at the Jersey shore last week, at Lavallette. I got up at 3:50 am to get the last of night and the sunrise. I shot from 4-7am. Some of my photos look very similar to yours :mrgreen: When I saw your first image, I thought it was from Lavallette.

"I mean level as in horizontal. #1 has a distinct downward slope to image right. Not a huge issue, and easily corrected, I just have to move the papers on my desk out of the way as the water was running out the right side of my monitor! ;-) "

"I just remodeled my bathroom and the wife wants a beach theme. I will be printing out a few pics, but cant decide on which ones to use. "

You could NOT straighten it and hang above the toilet to let the water flow!

In all seriousness tho I think the first one is spectacular!

The only other comment I would add is that your horizon line cuts across the middle of the frame. I think it's more interesting to move it up or down a bit (rule of 3rds?).

The only other comment I would add is that your horizon line cuts across the middle of the frame. I think it's more interesting to move it up or down a bit (rule of 3rds?).

Ill try another crop and post it up later.

1 is my fav. did you mess w 3 a bit too much or did you catch the sun on a clear morning? beautiful though.

1 is my fav. did you mess w 3 a bit too much or did you catch the sun on a clear morning? beautiful though.

After just looking at the original, I may have over cooked it a little. :lol:

Went alittle crazy with the Vibrance slider in LR2.

Most reactions

Back