Jersey Shore Sunrise on Beach

FORCFED

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Looking for some CandC. Some pics from the family vacation. I finally got a chance to edit some of this. Thanks for any comments.

4905172293_ab7d7a0660_b.jpg

4905452316_8c4988fde4_b.jpg

4905179413_e799ff957c_b.jpg

Last edited:
oh man I thought you got a shot of the Situation and Snookie in there! Oh well, they're great pix either way!

i hope you were fist pumping the whole time you were taking these pictures

Very nice. I especially like #1 (don't forget to level it though). I think a 2 stop graduated neutral density filter would have taken these from really nice to spectacular.

Very nice. I especially like #1 (don't forget to level it though). I think a 2 stop graduated neutral density filter would have taken these from really nice to spectacular.

Thank you. I am limited in my camera gear. No filters yet.Im using LR2 for my edits. By levels you mean....the tone curve?

oh man I thought you got a shot of the Situation and Snookie in there! Oh well, they're great pix either way!

I might be the only person that has yet to watch a single show. :lol:

...By levels you mean....the tone curve?

No, I mean level as in horizontal. #1 has a distinct downward slope to image right. Not a huge issue, and easily corrected, I just have to move the papers on my desk out of the way as the water was running out the right side of my monitor! ;)

...By levels you mean....the tone curve?

No, I mean level as in horizontal. #1 has a distinct downward slope to image right. Not a huge issue, and easily corrected, I just have to move the papers on my desk out of the way as the water was running out the right side of my monitor! ;)

Didnt realize i forgot to correct that.

I like the colors you captured with the last pic. No crazy about the rock foreground though.

I grew up in Southern New Jersey and think that everyone on the show "Jersey Shore" should have their @sses kicked, but I digress. Nice shots. What beach is this? Stone Harbor? I would guess maybe Stone Harbor or Cape May, It reminded me of a spot in Ocean City that has Rock Jetties, but I can't see Atlantic City looming to the north, so I am guessing its not that.

I grew up in Southern New Jersey and think that everyone on the show "Jersey Shore" should have their @sses kicked, but I digress. Nice shots. What beach is this? Stone Harbor? I would guess maybe Stone Harbor or Cape May, It reminded me of a spot in Ocean City that has Rock Jetties, but I can't see Atlantic City looming to the north, so I am guessing its not that.

These were taken at Asbury Park.

Thanks for all the comments!

I just remodeled my bathroom and the wife wants a beach theme. I will be printing out a few pics, but cant decide on which ones to use. I have a few others that i liked but hate to post alot of pics in the same thread.

Most reactions

Back