Jerusalem Mills

Tammy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
jmills2.jpg

Running water has a soothing effect on the soul, don't you think so? Whether in reality or in a picture - it's always very welcome to look at.

My monitor is ... on the brink of getting sent flying out of the window, actually, and I have said over and again how dark dark photos look to me. Which is why, yes, this one's a bit dark but not too bad. Is this a sepia tone? I'm having difficulties in determining whether it's a b+w (sepia toned) photo or one with very little colour only?

Nice photo, the old time look came out good, IMO the only think missing is a prospector panning for gold

I love the way the bleeched branch of wood sticks out to the left and catches the sunlight...beautiful!

LaFoto said:
Running water has a soothing effect on the soul, don't you think so? Whether in reality or in a picture - it's always very welcome to look at.

I agree with LaFoto concerning the soothing effects.
On my Monitor, it's a little too dark--no detail in the shadows. But I still like it.

very nice although I do find the branch on the mid left really distracting. This photo reminds of the movie "a river runs through it". What wonderful scenery to look at.

Sometimes I think about moving to an area where I could see such beauty more often.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back