Jet Blast!

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Got some great shots yesterday at the Canadian Aviation Expo but I only have time to share this one. More will be posted later.

jetblast5126.jpg

Had a bummer of a weekend despite the sunny weather. Friday I had a shoot planed with this aircraft but my day job sent me 300km away and I could not get back on time to do the flying. Then the next day we had a fatal crash at the show and I arrived just in time to see another photographer going up to do my shoot :( Well, just shoot me. Because of the accident the day before there was no extra flying to be had and I was grounded the whole weekend. Will have to wait another two weeks before I get a chance at any more air-to-air work.

I will post some aviation abstracts in a day or so. Got more creative then usual at the show, all because of you guys :)

Eric

This one looks HOT, HOT, HOT!!!

No wonder they say "Beware of the blast!" Seems advisable... to say the least.

Oh yes, do put up the other photos of the Aviation Expo, will you? I am now curious to see in how far you, of all people, could have become even more creative!!! Abstracts... something to look forward to!

Too bad to hear about the fatal accident and the missed chances, though. :meh:

Killer shot Airic. Very well done.
I was going to head out to the show yesterday, but figured it would be down, cause of the accident. I ended up at a classic car show in Pickering.
Cant wait to see your other shots

Now that is Awesome! great capture Eric :D

Great shot! Unfortunately you can't smell the Jet-A fuel!

Airshow season is upon us again! I've only been able to get to one and unfortunately there was a hazy overcast not all that good for picture taking :( Plus it was 95F and humid. Oh well, I have a few more planned for this summer. Can't wait!

There is nothing like a good blast of Jet A Fuel :) Two weeks and I'm off to Geneseo, a nice little grass field filled with vintage aircraft.

Eric

Most reactions

Back