jew curl

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i took this picture to show my jew curls but i liked how it turned out.

photo66ug8.jpg

um. are you actually jewish? Or did you just have a curl in your head?

im actually jewish lol and i happen to have curly hair, so the ones that curl by my ears, i call them jew curls.

what a cool picture! kinda like .. whatup yo! :)

OK... so I have a friend thats jewish and for a gift I bought her a coffee mug that says Rock (with a Star of David) It is SOOO damn cool!

what a cool picture! kinda like .. whatup yo! :)

OK... so I have a friend thats jewish and for a gift I bought her a coffee mug that says Rock (with a Star of David) It is SOOO damn cool!
:lol:

oh, it is bad hair day?

:p

just kidding :)

i should have taken a picture of my hair the day before. i decided that morning i wouldnt use any conditioner. just wasnt in the mood, i suppose... within a few hours, my hair was in full "puff" mode. and later in the day when i met some friends for dinner, i walked into the room and maggie said, "hey hair" :lol:

that my friend was a normal hair day. i have jew curls again today!

when I do any curls, it is for my biceps :p

I miss JAPS there aren't any out here i the West. Well maybe California but thats not the west.

i have a cousin in oregon. she's jewish. her name is suzanne... i guess your lives haven't crossed?

edit: what awful sentences these were. very choppy.

No I have yet to meet her. Growing up on the East Coast I was always going going out with Japs. There is a distinct lack of them out here. I need to watch curb your enthusiasm to get my fill of Jewish stereotypes.

Or just watch something with Sara Silverman!

she is most every stereotype. you should find her. her name is suzanne. lol. good luck and godspeed!

We've got quite the Oregon contingent here, don't we?

I had a good friend in college that was Jewish. He always referred to his "crazy Jew hair" and his "Jew Phone."

what's a jew phone? i want one

Most reactions

Back