ALWEHEIBY

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Jewelry is not exclusive to women​

mk408_aligalare24.jpg

Waited for your comments and criticism​

Although I like the composition, the yellow greenish color doesn't do to well here (white balance?)...

it might look better with a better white balance i feel (present image is a little yellow/greenish)

also the necklaces dont stand out...i'm not good at this....but i'm sure someone can give you some advice on how to made them stand out better

Thank you for your comment ...But problems with d70 the focus is always
In the In the center ..and The rest is not clear ...Give me a solution ..
Thank you very much .

Thank you for your comment ...But problems with d70 the focus is always
In the In the center ..and The rest is not clear ...Give me a solution ..
Thank you very much .

ok......a couple way to fix focus issue you are having

1) select a different focus point
2) use a smaller aperature to get great DOF
3) use focus lock

with a d70, i'm pretty sure you can make focus anywhere you want, and absolutely use change the aperture to get more DOF.

the green/yellow backdrop is very distracting and causes the jewelry and box to not "pop" properly

D70s allow you to set your focus point wherever you want and it also has a little built in feature called manual focus (kind of retro but hey..). As stated by others use white balance. Nice shot though. Hard to do product shots when the onjects are of varying sizes and colors. One more note.. the necklaces focal points are usually the pendants or whatever hangs in the middle front, yet yours are either dangling or drooping towards the bottom of the box.

Thank you all for your I am in the process of progress,
whatever for your support and your opinion.

Never be sorry about your work. We are are all students of photography. Focus looks all right on this end. I think the full scale print should be the judge on that point. If you are having trouble with DOF, just focus on the center 2/3rds of the frame and stop down as far as possible ƒ11 as opposed to ƒ 4. Colour balance in the shadows is rough. Let us know your light source and all that happy stuff and we can help further.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back