Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l_4ac67643a8af1ca1bcec296cf6ea9465.jpg

Acrylic on canvas. Lisa B. 2008.

wow, thats very good

i don't know what's art and what's not but i really like this.. has a sense of tragedy about it and i can bet a lot of Jim Morrison fans would be taken back by this. I'd happily hang it on my wall.

Thanks, that really means a lot :) Art is generally a personal preference - many people like different things, i'm glad you like it :)

I'm hoping it will be one of my quicker sellers.

If i had any room left in my apt. I'd keep it myself!

:)

xx

Your painting is really disturbing... I like it.

I makes me think of "Break on Through" cause I think of that as a more violent song (matches the aggression of your painting) Very cool!

Wow! I'm a huge doors fan, and have read several of the biographies on Morrison and the doors, and I think that this really speaks to the real James Douglas Morrison-the poet/Jim Morrison-the rock star Duality. If I wasn't dirt poor, I would buy it!

Wow! I'm a huge doors fan, and have read several of the biographies on Morrison and the doors, and I think that this really speaks to the real James Douglas Morrison-the poet/Jim Morrison-the rock star Duality. If I wasn't dirt poor, I would buy it!

When you're not dirt poor, get in touch, i might still have it ;)

xx

Agreed.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back