JMK (Just my Kid) - Birthday Girl

MWC2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cynthialinderbeck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My youngest turned 8 today, I don't have a clue where the time went. There was a time she was a girly-girly. Not so much anymore. I think having a mother who worked in a funeral home for the first 3 years of her life and then in the gaming industry for the next 4 has warped her little mind. I came home from work tonight to find her celbrating her birthday with her father by spending the day in her PJ's watching movies of her choice and eating only things that they could purchase from the corner store (pop, chips, chocolate bars, slim jims, etc). It's tradition in our house that my husband always takes the kids birthday's off work and he and the kids spend the day eating "not so healthy foods", drinking pop and watching the birthday person's choices of movies. They start at 7:30 am and don't stop until around 10:00 pm at night. Besides a Disney Movie or 2, Jaws I and II and Zombieland were screened. Saddly, it's not the first time she has watched any of these movies.

She was nice enought to let me get "Birthday Shots" in between Jaws and Jaws II. I managed to hit the shutter button 3 whole times before the theme music started and she was gone.

6013011205_4c3840c0ec_b.jpg

I attempted to use my speedlight, bounced it off the wall. They aren't the greatest shots but, it's an 8 year old girl all hyped up on a sugar rush and a Zombie movie. oh my ultra conservative parents would be so proud. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back