Job Interview! yay

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miss Indy can just go suck on certain things that are probably not appropriate to mention on the forum!

I had to wait until after easter to hear back from the big boss to see who they were going to pick.... Miss Indy... or me. So they rang me up and turns out I didn't get the job :-( Ah well... **** happens.

But then today I got a call from the sort of sub-boss while I was at work and she wanted me to come into the radio station this afternoon after I finished work. ie: 6pm. Gawsh I think... this must be more than just a post-losing out of a job talk.

So I go in there... and GUESS WHAT?!?!?!?! She offered me the job!!! YAY!! :cheer:
Turns out, Miss Indy accepted the job and then took 2 weeks of paid leave and handed in her 2 weeks notice! HA! So I feel a bit rejected coz I am their 2nd choice... but at the same time... who gives a flying rats ass... coz I"VE GOT THE JOB! :cheer:

hmm... now I have to quit my current job... Anyone got any good ideas on how I can leave with a bang??? Keep in mind I work as a receptionist for a cosmetic dermatologist.

Meysha said:
hmm... now I have to quit my current job... Anyone got any good ideas on how I can leave with a bang??? Keep in mind I work as a receptionist for a cosmetic dermatologist.

Let yourself into the office late one night and get upto mischief with your b/f on your bosses desk. :twisted:

:-( No can do. :-( I lost my car keys a couple of weeks ago and haven't got a new set of work keys yet. :-(

Meysha said:
:-( No can do. :-( I lost my car keys a couple of weeks ago and haven't got a new set of work keys yet. :-(

that's annoying..

LOL..

well congratz for your new job..:thumbup:

MommyOf4Boys said:
Congrats!!! What is your new job?
Wipe a booger on Miss Indy..she deserves it!

ahahahaha..

what boogers color??

green or black or the wet booger..ahahahahahaha

go on..:lol:

Wipe a booger on Miss Indy..she deserves it!

I agree

Ok, that's disgusting.

I agree!!

hehehe.

The job is a pretty full on job. I have to organise functions and events and I'm the main point of contact between our sales staff and business who want to advertise on the radio station. So I'll be making lots of presentations and setting up meetings and making graphs.

Oh and of course will have to do special stuff on the photocopy machine... coz adrian works at the same radio station. hehehehe :mrgreen:

Meysha said:
I agree

I agree!!

hehehe.

The job is a pretty full on job. I have to organise functions and events and I'm the main point of contact between our sales staff and business who want to advertise on the radio station. So I'll be making lots of presentations and setting up meetings and making graphs.

Oh and of course will have to do special stuff on the photocopy machine... coz adrian works at the same radio station. hehehehe :mrgreen:

the best advise I can give to you is love your job..
do the best thing that you can offer for the company your working with now.

:p

Meysha said:

Congrats on the job, what you could do is take all the staff out, get them drunk, then get everyone to tattoo themselves with a rusty needle - at least you'll still be generating business for them and they'll thank you for that :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back