job interview

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Tomorow I have a job interview for a Walmart portrait studio. Maybe not the most prestigious start, but I need a job for the summer and it would be great to get to do something photography related. I hope it goes well :)

Sounds like a win/win deal. Hope it goes well :thumbsup:

Ooooh I hope you get it! Ya never know who you'll meet doing that job! you might meet some hot shot photographer and he'll go oooh I need an assistant right in front of you and you can jump up and down and say oooooh ME ME ME!!!

hehehe. Good Luck!

omeletteman said:
Tomorow I have a job interview for a Walmart portrait studio. Maybe not the most prestigious start, but I need a job for the summer and it would be great to get to do something photography related. I hope it goes well :)

I had a very good chance of getting a job there. But guess what? I put off going in and applying and they hired somebody else:(

Soul Rebel said:
I had a very good chance of getting a job there. But guess what? I put off going in and applying and they hired somebody else:(

you should use that experience and turn it into a positive to motivate yourself more next time.

If you never try, you will only get what you expect - nothing

i just saw they are hiring at the wall mart next to my appartment, ive done the retail thing for too many years, i wouldnt even consider going back unless i didnt have a job.

Thanks guys, I just got back from the interview, I'd say it went pretty well, but who knows with these types of things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back