HughGuessWho

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Joe Bonamassa
Nov 20, 2012 in Springfield, MA

Shot with a Canon 7D, 70-200 2.8 L @ 200mm, ISO 3200, Handheld, stage light only.

Light PP only, in Lightroom 4. Very little noise reduction. Was quite pleased with the small amount of noise @ 3200

Critique welcome, as always.

joe_bonamassa-8330.jpg

joe_bonamassa-8391.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. That guy is great.

Wow. I thought these would get some response. Is Tiller the only Joe Bonamassa fan here besides me? Or are they THAT bad? :(

Super clear pictures under difficult lighting.

I think you cheated through, by going into the future to take great pictures then showing them in the present LOL.

How were you permitted to get that camera into the venue?

I watched this guy play a show on cable TV the other day. Before the show, I had never heard of him. He was great live, but when I listened to a few of his songs on iTunes, I wasn't as excited. Live music is always better than a recording...

How were you permitted to get that camera into the venue?

I watched this guy play a show on cable TV the other day. Before the show, I had never heard of him. He was great live, but when I listened to a few of his songs on iTunes, I wasn't as excited. Live music is always better than a recording...

I have been to several of his concerts and have never had any issue carrying my camera with my Big WHITE lens.

I have many of his CD's and have heard him numerous time live, including acoustic session and find him to be amazing. As many years as he has been performing across the globe, I am surprised he isn't more well known.

Another one from Nov 20, 2012 in Springfield, MA

Shot with a Canon 7D, 70-200 2.8 L @ 200mm, ISO 3200, Handheld, stage light only.

C&C welcome

_MG_8454-2.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back