Joe McGloin and Film Slitters

BobClack

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some posts/blogs/web pages seem to be asking whether Joe McGloin
is still making his "Al Spoil" film slitters at the Sub Club (subclub.org)
website.

I just received my 120 film slitter from him in the mail today. He set it
up to cut 110 film just as I had requested and it took about 8-10 days
to arrive.

Won't get to use it 'til tonight but all looks good!

I thought this was the name of a new band, Joe Mac and the Film Splitters... not familiar with him or his website. Is this so you can split your 120 into 110 and load into cartridges yourself? just curious.

Ha! Nice one! Yeah, with his film slitters you can cut 120 or 35mm down to whatever size you want for cartridge loading or re-spooling. His website primarily deals with subminiature photography however you can cut 127 film from a 120 roll with his film slitter as well. At least according to the website, the blades are re-alignable so you can just shape-shift it into cutting whatever size film you need. I've seen his website for a long time but some on the internet weren't sure if he was still active or not.

Other than that, I think they did Ed Sullivan a few times.

Ed Sullivan? A retro band huh? were they backup to the Beatles?

Thanks for the info., will have to check out the site.

I also wonder if Bob Clack has an Agfa Clack.

I thought this was the name of a new band, Joe Mac and the Film Splitters... not familiar with him or his website. Is this so you can split your 120 into 110 and load into cartridges yourself? just curious.

I thought it was something dirty.. then I cleaned that spot of my glasses and realized it was an L, not an R.

Lol

Yeah right, blame your glasses.

Some rainy day when we might be really bored tell your Clack story. I have one, haven't run film thru it yet but I think the camera was named after the sound of the shutter.

Thought you had a long Clack story that you meant we might find boring but tell us and we can read it when we have time for a tale. Now you've got me wanting to get mine out and put some film thru it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back