Joel the snake.

Actually, the play that I'm in is running an extra week. I will need some one to shoot Nicole Kidman in Greece for a Vanity Fair cover and spread. The money is real good. Let me know!

whats next? me and Vonnagy being asked to shoot a Sports illustrated swimsuit layout?

Actually, the play that I'm in is running an extra week. I will need some one to shoot Nicole Kidman in Greece for a Vanity Fair cover and spread. The money is real good. Let me know!

:lmao: lmao off guys! thanks matt for thinking bout me, we need to get some of those SI models on these deserted nz beaches and um, lets see... take some quality photos!

Actually, i learned a bit about snakes in this thread, its a bit off topic but then again I love the informal nature of the photo forum :thumbsup: :D

I can't figure out what imao stands for. I believe you are correct in your views of the "informalness" of the forum. I love it! I hope big mike doesn't think I am a fool.

Here is an intriguing thread: Would you rather shoot Nicole Kidman for Vanity Fair. Or swimsuit models on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of NZ. Personally I love women bikini's, but VF is the greatest magazine ever. Some may argue differently since her highness handed the editorial over to Graydon Carter.

Now I am definitely getting off track. Help!!!

craig said:
I can't figure out what imao stands for. I believe you are correct in your views of the "informalness" of the forum. I love it! I hope big mike doesn't think I am a fool.

Here is an intriguing thread: Would you rather shoot Nicole Kidman for Vanity Fair. Or swimsuit models on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of NZ. Personally I love women bikini's, but VF is the greatest magazine ever. Some may argue differently since her highness handed the editorial over to Graydon Carter.

lmao = laughing my arse off, i didn't lean that one into fairly recently but it has become a staple part of me web jargon.

maybe we can shoot nicole kidman in bikini on a nz beach for vanity fair? I am pretty flexible on that!

vonnagy said:
craig said:

lmao = laughing my arse off, i didn't lean that one into fairly recently but it has become a staple part of me web jargon.

maybe we can shoot nicole kidman in bikini on a nz beach for vanity fair? I am pretty flexible on that!

first we will have to bleach her.....

md

Mark, I must say your plan is a brilliant one. So now there is the minor detail of actually speaking to them. I can't do the talking or I'll screw the whole thing up. Also tell them we need ALL expenses paid up front. (That includes taking the crew and Nicole to dinner once a night) None of this "we will reimburse you"

Mark, I must say your plan is a brilliant one. So now there is the minor detail of actually speaking to them. I can't do the talking or I'll screw the whole thing up. Also tell them we need ALL expenses paid up front. (That includes taking the crew and Nicole to dinner once a night) None of this "we will reimburse you"

Money is not an issue, I've been talking to Chase about setting of a nz real estate scam were would we make a small fortune. As for as talking goes we can get Manda to smooth talk her way into Nicole's office, you've seen how she's been able to get onstage to all these concerts, she can use her charms to convince the Kidman crew. Since Nicole has Sydney connections, its all the better that we send special agent Manda on this mission. Its all possible but it needs to be a collaborative effort by the entire photoforum. Come on, team!

craig said:
Here is an intriguing thread: Would you rather shoot Nicole Kidman for Vanity Fair. Or swimsuit models on the BEAUTIFUL beaches of NZ.

I would choose the swimsuit models, not because they turn me on, but because NZ turns me on. I'd get the model shoot over quick, and then make Vonn take me someplace cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back