wiblog01.jpg

wiblog02.jpg

wiblog03.jpg

wiblog04.jpg

wiblog05.jpg

wiblog06.jpg

wiblog07.jpg

wiblog08.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks so much Pete and IgsEMT. This one was a bit more traditional in nature as far as shooting, and very untraditional as weddings in general go. (three hours from start to finish, no wedding party, no garter, boquet, or official leave.)

It's funny how much more work you have to do quickly during a short wedding!

Great pictures!!!!!! Divulge your lighting set up!

I always like looking at your work, Bennielou, you give me good ideas. Your lighting looks good, do you use a stand, or do you have an assistant hold a stand/light, or do you stick your arm way out to the side holding a light?

Only thing I could say is I wish #1 had a slightly closer crop. Not a big deal though, looks like you got plenty... really good job.

Thanks all! The lighting is a mix of on and off camera flash. The first and last was a Ranger EX setup just slightly behind and to the left of camera. (We do sometimes boom it, depending on the conditions.)

The remainder (exept for the ceremony and the sillouett-sp?) were taken using our weird backwards flash way of shooting. Basically, I turn my 580EX2 flash around absolutely backwards so that it sits on my head. You have to be very close to shoot like this however. I will also warn you that this way of shooting can be a "flash killer". My flashes get so hot sometimes that they turn themselves off. I carry about 5 of them though, so I just go to the next one. I do this though, because I really like the look of it.

I can't recall if we used flash on the ceremony, but most likely, we didn't. (It's frowned on here in the South).

Anyhoo, I hope that helps!

Thanks again for all the kind comments.

beautiful! its like the smallest picture in your bunch, but my favorite! its the one where she's at the window and its a sillouette! gorgeous shot! great job!!!

Thanks Jackie! I love that one too. It's a bit mysterious. :)

Jackie,
Here is a larger version of that file you like:
richardson027.jpg

Great shots! I'm not a fan of the traditional style but these came out great.

Gotta say it... Really odd couple.

Most reactions

Back