JOHN DAY FOSSIL BEDS, PAINTED HILLS

SQUACKS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I should have made this a series of photos from the start. these are uncropped and non altered in any way. they are, in fact, scanned from slides and i have a devil of a time keeping dust of all the surfaces wnen scanning! there is a plug for digital!

jdfossbeds.jpg

513064.jpg

these two i posted before but belong with the series.

5130611.jpg

514061.jpg

514062.jpg

514063.jpg

514064.jpg

514065.jpg

514067.jpg

515068.jpg

514066.jpg

5130616.jpg

nikon n90s fuji velvia 50

chase:

when traveling out west i alway have a few rolls of fuji velvi 50 and provia 100.

the state of Oregon has to be a photographers dream come true! there are so many differant land and seascapes there it is amazing.

luck!

state of Oregon has to be a photographers dream come true!

Oh come on now. You need to head north and come up to Washington!

Great set of photos. Great colors.

FREDCWDOC:

Thanks! I have! lol! I spent several weeks wandering Washington state and have a collection of photos from there.

IT has a lot of the same types of landscapes. In fact, I was on Hurricane Ridge and over in Neah bay last august. Was on Mt. Baker couple of years ago and did some trout fishing around there.

My wife love the Port Angeles area! I know she will be wanting to go back there. I prefer Seiku myself.....Washington is a photographic place for sure.

luck!

The colours are so intense here. The sky is so blue and those mountains are all those varying shades of red. Wow-wow-wow.
That very much looks like a place I'd love to explore, only don't I see when I might ever get there. Too cool.
I'll have to go study these a little more now! Hmmmmm!

lots of impact with the contrasting colours...... great captures :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back