Vieri

Fine Art Landscape Photographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The glacial lagoon at Jokulsarlon, Iceland, taken during the first Workshop I led in Iceland, last December. Leica M10, Voigtlander 15mm v. III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra filters.

M10_0051.jpg

Thanks for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Awesome, you get around.

Very nice Vieri, does the weather stand still for you? :lol:

Your images are stunning.

How many colors can you cram into one scene? I didn't know that blue color of ice would still come through so clearly in low light. Wonderful pic from you as always. I appreciate the views you share with us.

Thank you :)

Awesome, you get around.

Thank you very much JC, yes that's the beauty of this job! :)

Very nice.

WesternGuy

Thank you WesternGuy! :)

very cool image.

Thank you very much! :)

Beautiful!

Thank you very much Brent! :)

Very nice Vieri, does the weather stand still for you? :lol:

Your images are stunning.

Thank you very much PJ, glad you are enjoying my work! :) ...the weather, years ago I used to get frustrated by it, sometimes. Then, I learned that not being able to make an image with any weather was my fault, not the weather's. That was an important paradigm shift, one that resulted in lot of work but in the end changed pretty drastically the number of keepers ;)

How many colors can you cram into one scene? I didn't know that blue color of ice would still come through so clearly in low light. Wonderful pic from you as always. I appreciate the views you share with us.

Thank you very much Dean! Yes, the colours of the ice are stunning, and they shine through even in low light :)

Wow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you very much Pamela! :)

Bets regards,

Vieri

That is terrific. Wow.

Most reactions

Back