JoRoFoto - Models Thread *warning NSFW*

not sure if it is my monitor....but many of them seem underexposed .....maybe a bit of fill flash or exposure compensation will make them look brighter?....and a few of them used shutter speed that was too slow and i saw motion blur.....and a few of them seem to have a bit of yellow/brown/orange color cast.......hard to list them out from a long list of 71......lol
yeaaa I've started to notice from others that my screen shows all my work a bit brighter than other peoples.. if anyone knows a program to calibrate a laptop screen I'd love it.. because my blacks look dark grey and so on.. soo on other peoples screen they look too dark..

the ones on motion blur were either model movement or done in PP in photoshop for a certain effect.. yet as of late I have been starting to work on getting sharper images..

Welcome.

Wow, that is a lot of images. The first few have some focus/blurriness issues but there are a lot of really great ones in there as well.
Thanks Mike, yea guess from everyones opinion making on ongoing thread was quite against the norm on here.. lol

And yeaa I had a bit of trouble in the beginning of model ports with soft and blurry images.. but have been getting a lil bit better with time..

archangel said raunchy . . . .haha.

and number 29 . . . looks like an attempt at philip warners work! if not check out www.lithiumpicnic.com i'm sure you would enjoy it. that link is NSFW!!!!!

p warner is a fellow houston photog who i see around pretty often

and i'm with everyone else . . . i tried hard to find somthing to say about them, but there were just too many!

----and yeah, creating ongoing gallery type threads is definatly breaking a folkway here!

you should invest in some better lighting.
you've got a lot of harsh shadows and uneven lighting in the photos (well, the dozen i looked at).
move your subjects further from your background..

gah, i don't even know where to start. try posting 2 or 3 at a time, with a link to the other 75.

you should invest in some better lighting.
you've got a lot of harsh shadows and uneven lighting in the photos (well, the dozen i looked at).
move your subjects further from your background..

gah, i don't even know where to start. try posting 2 or 3 at a time, with a link to the other 75.
yes I agree.. I usually just shoot with a SB600 looking into a softbox or alienbees at the moment..

as for moving the subjects further from the background, thats about the furthest I can have them without showing the end of the backdrop and the floor, seeing as how I shoot in the small confines of my apt.. :grumpy:

Even though there may be little things that could be fixed here and there, over all I think that there are some really nice photos. So to that I say good job and keep shooting.

archangel said raunchy . . . .haha.

and number 29 . . . looks like an attempt at philip warners work! if not check out www.lithiumpicnic.com i'm sure you would enjoy it. that link is NSFW!!!!!

p warner is a fellow houston photog who i see around pretty often
thanks man, I'll be sure to check out his work.. :wink:

Even though there may be little things that could be fixed here and there, over all I think that there are some really nice photos. So to that I say good job and keep shooting.
Thanks man.. always trying to improve my work.. cuz I always say no matter how good you are, there's still things and tricks to be learned..

I like number 8 myself. Nice photo. After I hit about 20 or so i just kept scrolling to see how many were posted. Wowzers, 71. Might be more effective to put them on an image hosting site and link to that every time you update it. There's definitely some nice photos here but like I said, number 8 for me. I just like it for some reason.

hmm, if this was a growing thread, where you would add say 15 images a day, then you could expect to get specific coments to each image... now it looks more like a website ... an unorganised one. you should sort them into categories.

some are goof, all are workplace safe for my feeling, and especially among the first lot many have a problem with focus.

some nice girls out there ;)

Most reactions

Back