Joshua Tree March 2005 Update

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
JT was ROCKIN!!! :headbang: I can't wait to see everyone's photos. :D

Hahaha! You found us out Hertz! :sexywink:

**Reaches over Hertz's knee, grabs to the right for a handful... of paperclips**

Here's your paperclips Hertz. You go first out and I'll follow in a few minutes. Wouldn't want anyone to get suspicious. :eyebrows:

Unmmm, actually Aubrey and Alison are still in So Cal due to
AmericanWest overbooking our flight and the security line was about a 30 walk to get to the back of the line to then wait. However, it ended with 2 $300 flight coupons and free dinner. Plus, an extra day with Chase (and lunch with Mrs. Chase). But, it's all good, we got a red eye back to Boston that leaves tonight.

Too bad y'all didn't want to explore the park and see the incredible wildflower display at the east entrance! :razz:

photogoddess said:
**Reaches over Hertz's knee, grabs to the right for a handful... of paperclips**

Here's your paperclips Hertz. You go first out and I'll follow in a few minutes. Wouldn't want anyone to get suspicious. :eyebrows:

You better go first. I'm having palpitations and my knees have gone weak.

(Why oh why oh why do I still get so aroused by paperclips? My shrink said I was cured....)

voodoocat said:
Too bad y'all didn't want to explore the park and see the incredible wildflower display at the east entrance! :razz:

chad...where have all the wildflowers gone???? :p :p :p :p :p

at least me and you will always have our little jaunts of pulling over on the side of the road for quiet voo and md time :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

md

Hmmmm...I might even have a photo of that somewhere :mrgreen:

MDowdey said:
never say it. :wink:

md
She's probably keeping it for just the right moment, Matt. :lmao:

You guys are cracking me up. I SO wish I could have been there with you! Glad it turned out to be so great. :D

Great photos! You've got a natural eye for photography. It was great to meet you both!

Most reactions

Back