Joshua Tree March 2005 Update

Do you plan on attending?

• Total voters
All right all right, my arm hurts from so much twisting and I've clicked the button so go edit that to put Alison and Hobbes as confirmed.

(Hobbes, quick go vote again and make Chase nervous that he's over the limit). :p

Chase said:
Ok, we now have 3 campsites booked.

We're going to be living it up in style with flush toilets and sinks with running water!!! :lol:

All together, these sites accomodate up to 18 people and it looks like we're fairly close to that limit. If you are interested in going and have not yet informed us, please do so as quickly as possible so we can make sure we don't run out of room!

Chase

Ok boys and girls. In the interest of having enough space, I've just reserved a 4th site. It's looking like we're going to have an awesome turn out. Chase and I are planning a second scouting trip on the 12th of December due to the fact that we checked out all the other campsites except the one that we actually reserved. :LOL: We'll keep you up to date and post some more teaser shots when we get them. If you haven't sent your deposit, get it in.

Luminosity said:
Add me as a confirmed , Chaseypants ;)

Sent deposit via snail mail last , ummm , Wednesday ( or Thursday , I forget when exactly ) as it was the only way I could do it :)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:::whistles with an innocent look on his face:::

md

MDowdey said:
Luminosity said:
Add me as a confirmed , Chaseypants ;)

Sent deposit via snail mail last , ummm , Wednesday ( or Thursday , I forget when exactly ) as it was the only way I could do it :)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

:::whistles with an innocent look on his face:::

md

The tune doesnt sound as innocent though
23.gif

And yep Corry , I might even bring my hot-pink hula hoop with me too !

Could we get an update on all the details.... And do you guys have a set date or number that you're gonna start cutting people off?? Just curious, because I won't know for sure for another week or two and I really wanna go!

Zach :D

You've got some time. I just reserved a 4th campsite so there is room for a few more. We'll be scouting our actual campsite on the 12th so we'll have more details then. If you have any specific questions, just let us know.

sweet thanks! I'll definately let ya'll know in a week or two! Before Christmas for sure....

Zach :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back