jpegs wont open

I get the same error message on that one.

Where are these coming from? Camera, software, ..., ?

These are straight off the card?

Have you tried a different card?

still no ideas?\
Thanks for providing plenty of information for people to use to develope ideas for you. :thumbup:

You haven't mentioned:
What camera. :thumbdown:
What memory card. :thumbdown:
What OS. :thumbdown:
What upload software. :thumbdown:

Zip mundo.

Get real.

Bye!

Yes, more info would be helpful, and try a different memory card.
I'd like to know how you got a 147kb and 1mb file, no matter what the image quality settings are.

Can you view the photos on the camera display?

the camera is a panasonic, with sd card.

How can i view these files????????????

os is vista, camera is panasonic....how am i not paying attention?

Have you tried a different card?

Cards are cheap enough, IMHO it's worth the investment.
I think you may have a bad card and the files are gone, you may never be able to restore them.
Copy all the files to the computer and format the card, in the camera, and take a few shots. Can you view the new images.

You've been asked twice if you can view the images on the camera display.
Can you?

Hi, so I tried taking the card from a different camera (because the battery was dead fromt the panasonic) and placing them on the card: They still don't display. I think its kind of strange because their are like 100+ fotos like this. Still hoping for a solution...

Hi, so I tried taking the card from a different camera (because the battery was dead fromt the panasonic) and placing them on the card: They still don't display. I think its kind of strange because their are like 100+ fotos like this. Still hoping for a solution...
Instead of transferring the corrupted files onto a different card, why don't you put that other card into your camera and see if you can get some non-corrupted files onto it?

I don't think there is any hope of recovering the files. There is just nothing there. You're not going to pull a picture out of a 147kB file.

Either your camera is messed up, or the card is. So far, nothing you have done is helping you to figure out which it is.

+1^

The files are corrupt.
They'll be corrupt no matter where you put them and you probably aren't getting them back.

Copy the files to your hard drive in case some how, some day, you find a way to restore them.

Help us out here OK?
1. Format the card in the camera, take a couple of shots, check the images.
What happened?

If that doesn't work:
2. Take a second card, format the 2nd card in the camera, take a couple of shots, check the images.
What happened?

Let's determine if you have a bad card or a problem with the camera.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back