jtsnk photos

jtsnk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi!
Here are some of my photos. If you can, tell me what's good in photo, what's bad or what I have to do if I want to improve that photos.

Attachments

• DSC_0171a.jpg
    DSC_0171a.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_0185a.jpg
    DSC_0185a.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC_0239.JPG
    DSC_0239.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0534.jpg
    DSC_0534.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0556.jpg
    DSC_0556.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 115
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 100
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 103
This is too many photos for me to offer a detailed critique on all of them. One photo per thread is preferable.

On the portfolio, I will say that you have a widely varied portfolio of shots that you took while on your travels, but if this is the total of your collection, then I suggest that you get busy and make more photos.

Then group them according to location, subject matter, mood, style, or whatever. Learn to be more discriminating yourself so you will know what makes a good photograph.

I agree with Designer - too many photos to "comment" on. Suggestions - 1) Post fewer images 2 -3 max; 2) Number them for ease of referral by a reviewer; 3) Post them at a larger size, so a reviewer doesn't have to look for larger ones elsewhere.

If you think about it for a minute, to do a good "review" takes at least 2-3 minutes an image, maybe longer. You have posted 8 images asking for a review. This means you are asking a reviewer to spend 16-24 minutes, more or less, to check out your images. Not all of us have that amount of time available, which is why if you post 2-3 of your best images (tell us why you like them) number them and a post them at a decent size, you will probably get some reviews.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

Back