pigs_can_fly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First time posting here...

julia-01.jpg

Welcome!

I like the color of these shots, what post-processing did you do?

welcome! my first thought was that they are 'really dark' but the more i look the more i like. gorgeous x 1 3 & 4!!!

Welcome!

I like the color of these shots, what post-processing did you do?

Thanks! The lighting for the scene is very much original. A strobe was used on the model and background was lit with ambient light. Post processing was used to further enhance the lighting. The muted colors was achieved using desaturation and a mix of other tools in PS.

welcome! my first thought was that they are 'really dark' but the more i look the more i like. gorgeous x 1 3 & 4!!!

I wanted a 1940s / 1950s feel to it. I believe some users may find the pics dark on their monitors.

I will try to post more later when I'm free to process them.

Thanks!!!

Hiya Alvin, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
(Yes, I checked out your site because I was keen to find out your real name, I simply did not want to call you "Pig" or "Pigs_can_fly"! ;)).

This photo is well done, but after I have been to your site I can tell that ALL your photos are really a pleasure to look at, you have been "at it" for a long time by now and your work in the "digital darkroom" pays off, too, some really impressive photos there (and here).
Very nice partial desaturation here, and of the series my favourite is the first.

Hiya Alvin, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
(Yes, I checked out your site because I was keen to find out your real name, I simply did not want to call you "Pig" or "Pigs_can_fly"! ;)).

This photo is well done, but after I have been to your site I can tell that ALL your photos are really a pleasure to look at, you have been "at it" for a long time by now and your work in the "digital darkroom" pays off, too, some really impressive photos there (and here).
Very nice partial desaturation here, and of the series my favourite is the first.

Thanks! You can call me PCF too! :lol:

Glad you like the pics. I'll post more later...

These are gorgeous. The muted colors are fantastic!

Hello and welcome!

Yes... I too like the lighting on all of these. I not really wild about the amount of white showing in the eyes of #3. Mostly, I'm a bit put off with the cool flesh tones. I think I rather see black and white.

But, wow! Good posing and VERY nice use of light.

Pete

Beautiful lighting. The face is lit very nicely. Great posing too. Very elegant.

Most reactions

Back