July-August '08 Photo Challenge - "Travel"

When binary information (like a picture) is e-mailed, it is encoded at the sending side, and then decoded on the receiving side. Perhaps in this process some data is lost?
Dang it.

And I lost my decoder ring ages ago! :lmao:

Daniel, yer shooting some great stuff.

travel
i like this subject

Hmm....nice contest...
I am newbie..and I am sure there will be no discrimination between the pros and the newbies or so called novice...after all we all have a chance to get another chance....

So bidding Goodluck to myself and to you all out there....Hope to learn a lot....

Cheers !!!! :)
Nope, no 'discrimination' as the entries are anonymous during the voting stage.

Well, I've resigned myself to the idea that I won't come up with anything out of this world between now and the end of the month, so I've emailed in my entry.

Meg...

could it possibly be?

(other than C677T joking around)

no one has inadvertently posted an entry here??????

hey all, i was wondering if we have to hand in a photo about traveling, or if we could post a photo we took while traveling in a foreign country of animals or people....

Why limit it to that? Why not a ball traveling in the air or showing a means of travel like a train or plane? If you look at travel as just going on a trip and you go some place, took a picture of something, how are we suppose to know that the subject isn't from your home town? This is an international forum.

Hey, I used kirlian photography to snap one of me astral traveling.

Aren't we all traveling on this spaceship earth?

My viewpoint is send in whatever you want, and perhaps those voting will think it's great.

And I'm always astounded when I'm so very wrong about things, ya know?

For the first time we're going to try a two month challenge. This challenge will be for July and August '08. The theme for this challenge will be "Travel".

Most reactions

New Topics

Back