Julyoween

Thanks for all the replies, and y'all are welcome to hang out. I can use the help. It takes me almost 5 days to set up this monster...no pun intended.
We can have a blast.
Hey Aprilraven. If ya want you can take Alices place this year. I wanted to make her animatronic, but if your in..

C'mon down John. I think it is only about 5 hours from your place...right?

erniehatt said:
Chiller you are one talented lady, not only in the construction of those wonderful props, but also with the photography. Ernie

Thanks Ernie for the awesome compliments. Oh yeah...Im a dude with really long hair...kinda creepy lookin too, like I fell out of the 80's or something, but it goes with the halloween image. :sillysmi: Thanks again for the cool compliments.

All I can say is Wow. At one point, I used to do a large halloween display, but it got too much to handle every year. The time and effort it took to put stuff out, and make every year took too much of my time. Your stuff is really well done and detailed. The photos you took, really show them well.

Some really neat shots in here.. love the grain! the 2nd is my pick.. all of them are pretty neato!!!

:thumbsup:eek:n the 1000.. bet youre a very valuable part of the community.. cheers to the next 1000 :D

These photo's are really effective, so effective, they scare me! :lol:
They all belong in a horror movie! Well done.

Thank you Mansi,Vixenta and Midnight Reign.
MIdnight Reign...There are times where I have almost packed it in, but when I see the kids, and the appreciation from the adults, I keep going.

Thanks again

Most reactions

New Topics

Back