June '08 Photo Challenge - "Shadow and Light"

Last month was my first submission. I don't recall seeing a confirmation. I recall wondering if my file size was acceptable. When the submissions were posted, I was happy to see mine there. Not that it garnered any votes over the next week, but, it was there.

Thanks! I don't think I'll get any votes too, so I'll probably have a similar sort of experience!

Thanks, but I mean an email response that our photo will be included? Or is there not one? :)

I don't think there is an email response, they want to keep us in suspense haha:(

Guys/Gals
Read the contest rules, these two images now can not be submitted (or 1 similar) because they have been posted here.
Images have to be anonymous (never posted before) and No distinguishing marks (like water marks/names etc)

Looks like you too have been working hard at this contest, but now it was for nothing. And you can only submit 1 entry.

I encourage everyone to COMPLETELY read the rules for the contest before entering and even posting here.

Here I am, desperately trying to come up with something for this month's challenge. Been driving the spousal unit bonkers with cords all over the house, running up the electric bill, and in general, being excessively under foot.

2594195933_2365c5daf4_o.jpg

Guys/Gals
Read the contest rules, these two images now can not be submitted (or 1 similar) because they have been posted here.
Images have to be anonymous (never posted before) and No distinguishing marks (like water marks/names etc)

Looks like you too have been working hard at this contest, but now it was for nothing. And you can only submit 1 entry.

I encourage everyone to COMPLETELY read the rules for the contest before entering and even posting here.
Thanks, dslrchat, but I knew that all along. That photo of mine was never intended for submission. Just thrown in for humor.

Loosely tossing this one in there :D

moviep055-1.jpg

Not so much on the light side.

Loosely tossing this one in there :D

moviep055-1.jpg

Not so much on the light side.

CTG, because in your profile, you selected the option that your photos are okay to edit, I downloaded your photo, and in photoshop created new values for the output of light and dark, giving it more dynamic range. If you'd like for me to either post it here for you, or if you'd like the image file, send me a private message. It came out looking quite nice.

Today on the way to work snapped a few. On the motorcycle, shooting one handed, without aiming, at my shadow on the adjacent wall. Got to work to see what I caught, only to discover that the camera's toggle had gotten switched to movie mode!

LOL, good thing I already submitted my Work Of Art for this month, eh?

If I can salvage a still from the movies, maybe I can post in the 'no aiming' assignment. Or was that at a different forum?

A mind is a terrible thing to lose.

Most reactions

Back