junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by junior photographer, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Dao

Dao No longer a newbie, moving up!

I would like to see this thread lock.

2. junior photographer

junior photographer TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    So long, photo forum. I just got a 'Flag' in one of my blog. Trying so hard to keep readers happy but at last I got nothing. Today I can't smile like always anymore, as you all know to flag someone is indeed so easy in blogger but to get the work up there is indeed so hard! I shall say that I like this forum site but today will be my last day and you all should know why! If I'm not here then maybe my life will be better! Anyway nice to meet you all and take care like always. Bye forever!

3. Hawaii Five-O

Hawaii Five-O My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be

Photos OK to edit
    what happen to junior Big Hit? I still wait

4. Derrel

Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud

Photos OK to edit

Now, will these sharks be attacking these hot girls? And, what about this hot summer day angle: are there hot girls there, or just sharks? And what about the big hits you speak of? Are these like big pipe hits, or what? Is this upcoming photo gallery going to have hot girls taking big pipe hits while sharks circle around in the water? I guess what I am getting at is: are the hot girls wet, and in the water? With the sharks, or are they on the beach? And, are they hot, wet girls? Or dry ones?