junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)

Dear Junior Photographer,

Are you for real? Do you really think we all need pictures of dead fish and sunglasses lying on the sand? In a world filled with such beauty and phtographers that know how and try to capture that beauty, why would we want to download that stuff. I wish I wasn't such a polite person and I could really tell you what I think. Perhaps others will not feel such a need to hold back their feelings.

This thread has become my source of Saturday morning entertainment but you are starting to grate on me. How can you continue to post my blog, my blog and never reply to anything said to you? Why do you continue to ignore the requests of people on this thread? Why do you never post pictures that we can see to make us want to go to your blog? Have you ever read some of the other threads on this forum and taken a look at other photos to see how your compare? I am starting to think that you think this is all a big joke and I don't really know why I'm taking the time to write this post.

This thread is like a narcotic, you know you shouldn't be involved with it, but you keep coming back for more.

Regarding to the comments about 'dead fish' and 'sunglasses lying on the sand'. I must admit that the American certainly don't know much about art. If it is the french guy who saw it, he will bring two thumbs up and praise me for my fine art. I understand due to culture different, the American prefer the 'sexy one', but my budget doesn't allow me to hire a Russian Model for the 'Sexy Photo'. Dead fish and sunglasses is what a small budget producer like me can show you know! However, I will bring in the model someday so don't worry too much about that!

Wow. Its like a firefight in here! (ducks head)

The OP was reminding me of someone and I couldn't put my finger on it. Then I realized:

IT'S BORAT!!!

So long, photo forum. I just got a 'Flag' in one of my blog. Trying so hard to keep readers happy but at last I got nothing. Today I can't smile like always anymore, as you all know to flag someone is indeed so easy in blogger but to get the work up there is indeed so hard! I shall say that I like this forum site but today will be my last day and you all should know why! If I'm not here then maybe my life will be better! Anyway nice to meet you all and take care like always. Bye forever!

what happen to junior Big Hit? I still wait

Due to the support from the wide audience across the globe, I have decided to invest more money in my next upcoming photo gallery:
'junior photographer's photo gallery (Juniornator II)'. In this gallery I will add in more action pack elements, love story plus hot girls and sharks attack. Please don't miss out this summer biggest hit that will come to you soon under this thread. What can you expect from a hot summer day like this if not from the best action gallery like mine, as for the mean time, please visit my blog site to view more pictures. Good luck! :lol:

Now, will these sharks be attacking these hot girls? And, what about this hot summer day angle: are there hot girls there, or just sharks? And what about the big hits you speak of? Are these like big pipe hits, or what? Is this upcoming photo gallery going to have hot girls taking big pipe hits while sharks circle around in the water? I guess what I am getting at is: are the hot girls wet, and in the water? With the sharks, or are they on the beach? And, are they hot, wet girls? Or dry ones?

Most reactions

Back