Just a few abstract photos (C&C would be appreciated)

G. Ike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,
These photos are open for interpretation, and I thought I'd share them! Any comments or critiques would be great. Thanks,

George

20110622-IMG_9253resized.jpg

20110622-IMG_9277.jpg

1st shot doesnt really do anything for me, but 2nd shot looks interesting. i like how the darkness envelopes the subject

#1 is a couple of benches
#2 is a sculpture

Just messing with ya. I dont think abstract is the right word for these. :)

In #1, if you got real close to one of the chairs and shot just a portion of the chair so that you could not see any bg (except maybe through the holes), then you might have an abstract.

I like the feel of #1. I wouldn't call it an abstract but I do enjoy random pictures like this. I think a slightly different angle might be nice to see the arms. I imagine the chairs are like a little old couple sitting by a river :lol:

Thanks for the feedback! I imagined the chairs as a young couple that once sat by the river, and have since went their separate ways and left their seats behind to rust. I thought the second photo captured the feeling of having the spotlight on you when there is an important decision to be made. Just trying to keep the creative juices flowing :)

Most reactions

Back