Just a few fish photos

Scott Whaley

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I decided to go out to the lake this evening and take some photos. I took some photos of birds, ducks, and geese. But, I am posting a few of a fish. This is the first time I have actually tried to photograph a fish. What do you think?
Fish 1.JPG
Fish 2.JPG

Pretty good shot a special number one. I assume that is a carp that it is being landed, I think I see a little thread of Fishing line right?

Nice action shots! I like number one best.

What do I think? I think remove the mud vein and best smoked with Hickory and Applewood @250 for about an hour per pound. Lot's of butter and Cajun spices. Nice pics, too!

I believe it is a Carp. Yes, there is a fishing line. There were a group of Latinos finishing and one of them snagged this one. It was big and you can bet they will eat it all. I don't think I would eat a carp.

Great action shots! I can almost feel the tug of the line. I miss fishing with my Dad. Bass and no carp! I did do a little trout fishing.

Thanks for all the comments.

I believe it is a Carp. Yes, there is a fishing line. There were a group of Latinos finishing and one of them snagged this one. It was big and you can bet they will eat it all. I don't think I would eat a carp.

Just a little food for thought about carp. Most people have heard that carp taste like mud but what they haven't heard is that if you put them on ice right away they don't taste like mud, they taste clean and mild. The ice prevents the blood inside the fish from changing the flavor of the fish to mud flavor. Carp, the other white meat, lol!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back