Just a few randoms

yep just brush the spot you want to adjust and play with it till you get something you like where everything looks blended in...

you will be able to see what i brushed in your photo here. the fist will show you the brush on the backgorund and the second shows you the brush where i fixed the blown out highlites, i darkened the background all the way and i brightened the spot on the face all the way.. that way you and easily see the 2 areas where i have brush..

image (1)-2.jpg image (1)-3.jpg

o and when i use the brush the fist thing i do is darken the exposure in the slider for the brush adjustments that way when i make a brush mark i can see what i am brusing. after i finish the brush i put the brushes expouse slider back to center, now i adjust all the sliders from there till get what i want..

if i brush it with out darkening the exposure of the brush i cant see where i have brushed or where i have not brushed..

o and when i use the brush the fist thing i do is darken the exposure in the slider for the brush adjustments that way when i make a brush mark i can see what i am brusing. after i finish the brush i put the brushes expouse slider back to center, now i adjust all the sliders from there till get what i want..

if i brush it with out darkening the exposure of the brush i cant see where i have brushed or where i have not brushed..

After you select the adjustment brush, look below your picture and left of the DONE button. You will see 'Show Selected Mask Overlay'. Check that box and as you brush, you will see a color (red, green or white). I would also suggest learning how to use the radial and gradient filter tools just left of the brush tool.
Check this video out.

that works too, i prefer the darker exposure over the colors you get by checking the brush....

that's a great tutorial to show how to use the brush..

the graduated filter is nice too, that is something i would use to change the way the sky looks on a land scape.. never used it on any of my wildlife photos ...

thanks guys I'm gonna try all these techniques on my photos that i will take in the future

Most reactions

New Topics

Back