Just a little picture for my brother.

ShaCow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
shacow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, we all went to Scotland for the first time in October, and we fell in love with the place. It is fantastic there, so many photo opertunities I almost exploded :mrgreen:

Whilst we were walking around a wood, (cant remember where or what it was called) we found this little stream with mini water falls...

My brother wanted me to take a picture of him, and I wanted to take a picture of the water falls (as you do:p )

So I asked him what type of photo he wanted and as hes only 14 and going through that "emo/gothic/greebo" (pethetic crying emotional stage) I came up with this.

Method: I took two pictures, layered them in ps and magically made him look like a ghost! :)lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Please feel free to comment.

Attachments

• $for you ben.jpg
    $for you ben.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 100
This is a beautiful photo, with great comp. and great colors. But the boy is nearly invisible. And I'm not talking about the ghost effect. He is just too far away and his color is not contrasting enough.
Otherwise: :thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

You had a good idea and the pic of the scenery is good but I think the person is a bit far away not really in perspective with the whole scene. Good idea! I bet your brother liked it.

Most reactions

Back