Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoshuaSimPhotography

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys,
Haven’t been posting for ages, mostly because I’ve been getting stacks of homework. A portion of this stack is about analysing data, census, survey, discrete information, qualitive info, etc.
I just want you guys to help me, I have to observe information from a given source. And I decided that the basis of my information will be TPF!
SO can you guys take 2 seconds and just click one option?

Thx, this is not spam, i beg to the moderators to not delete this! This is the second poll (I have to analyse 2!) And I’m sorry if I’m coming off with the interpretation of a tool just asking my own personal questions to you guys, but please try to understand my plead. I am not begging you guys to do it, and I don’t need a whole array of different info, this thread will be gone within a 1/64th of a flash!
The other thread can be located here:http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/off-topic-chat/299648-just-little-survey-no-spam.html
What type is referring to the make, it does include film and digital

Last edited:
The poll isn't really very clear. "What type?" could mean different things to different people, and so your results may be pretty skewed.
MOST will probably take it to mean what type of camera they actually own. But it could also be what type of camera do you PREFER to shoot with, what type would be your "dream" camera. Even "what type do you think is most popular?"

Also, is SLR encompassing both film and digital?

Ahh thx, ok, this is referring to what u guys find the BEST mirror (kinda contradicting) option. It DOES include film and digital. Sadly I can’t edit the poll:( And thx again for the heads ups

What type?

smiley_confused_vraagteken.gif

Judging from the comments people are confused, i take bake my words and now i want a mod to delete this please! I wanna start a new one;)

Most reactions

Back