JUST A QUESTION OUT OF CURIOSITY

Hey guys... Fellow photographer here... Was just wondering about how long you have been a photograph

• 0 years - 3 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 years - 8 years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 8 years

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aditya._._

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was just curious about this question... It would be great if you can help me satisfy my curiosity 😛

I have been a serious photographer for about 30 years, it is my only hobby and I enjoy processing almost as much as taking photographs...

I have been a serious photographer for about 30 years, it is my only hobby and I enjoy processing almost as much as taking photographs...
That's really great Jeff. Happy to hear that!!!

I was just curious about this question... It would be great if you can help me satisfy my curiosity 😛
I'm also curious - what do you think this has to do with photographic equipment and products?

I'm also curious - what do you think this has to do with photographic equipment and products?
Actually I work at a startup that is building AI based tools for photographers. That's why I am curious.

I’ve been doing this longer than you have been alive, and probably everyone you work with.

Posting a survey that stops at “more than 8 years” is kind of insulting. Takes most people that long to become really proficient and find their niche.

Yeah, started around 1975 then got serious about 15 years ago. There are many here who have forgotten more than I or a lot of people will ever learn.

I’ll suggest that anyone interested in the tools send the OP a PM so we don’t have to delete things.

So you're mining this site for some kind of data to help your start up? I'm curious.
Not at all! I am new into this photography thing. But I am glad I am getting a lot more insights here...

Not at all! I am new into this photography thing. But I am glad I am getting a lot more insights here...
What kind of "insights" are you getting?? It might help if you could come up with a reason for posting this thread.

Your survey isn't yielding much detail. 50+ years.

Off and on for ~40 years

I stared photoing with a browie hawkeye twin lens reflex in 1961 and had a dark room at that time. Today, I have 6 rolls in progress and will develop and scan this weekend. So 61 years. Hey, no wonder I am so good... just kiddin. But 40 years straight of film gives a foundation in the basics. Over a decade ago was appointed to head the mentor program for PPA in northern Ca so I guess i learned something I could pass on.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back