just a quick picture C&C as always

cosmoepic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
im not super crazy about this shot but figured id post it anyways to see your thoughts.

Ive never done a bridge shot before, but ive always heard "they're so easy to shoot, thats what makes them hard to photograph" so heres my first attempt

thoughts?

bridgejpg-1.jpg

I like it, but the railing on the right side is a bit too dark for my tastes. Other than that, its good. However, for variety, consider shooting from angles other than dead center. That way the will "lead" your eyes from one end of the photo to the other. Also, how about shooting from off the bridge, for example from slightly below/beside the bridge towards one end.

I like it, but the railing on the right side is a bit too dark for my tastes. Other than that, its good. However, for variety, consider shooting from angles other than dead center. That way the will "lead" your eyes from one end of the photo to the other. Also, how about shooting from off the bridge, for example from slightly below/beside the bridge towards one end.

i actually have a shot on my cam from the far left side allowing more light to bounce off the railing, maybe ill post that as well.

composition look ok?

i like it
what were u doing for lighting? or was that the moon on a slow shutter???????

I really like it, especially the snow on the left and the leaves/sticks on the right side. Just lighten the right railing up and itll be great.

I like the first shot better of the two. The shot does look under exposed a little though. I took a "bridge" shot today of sorts.

I like the first shot better of the two. The shot does look under exposed a little though. I took a "bridge" shot today of sorts.

me and my damn under exposures haha

actually this one i wanted just a bit dark, to add to the mood of the shot

me and my damn under exposures haha

actually this one i wanted just a bit dark, to add to the mood of the shot

That is my personal preference really. I like nice sharp images that are bright and have great color. I dont care for the soft or darker images most of the time. Also the key to that statement you just made is that you intended it. When you start doing that you stop taking pictures and start taking photographs.

That is my personal preference really. I like nice sharp images that are bright and have great color. I dont care for the soft or darker images most of the time. Also the key to that statement you just made is that you intended it. When you start doing that you stop taking pictures and start taking photographs.

thanks for the compliment its nice to see someone recognizing photographs over pictures

ive been trying very hard to understand creative photography and hopefully im getting there

Most reactions

New Topics

Back