Just a snapshot, but it's full of Daddy's pride!

stsinner

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C welcome.. . I took a bunch trying to get the perfect moment, and I did a little adjustment of the colors and sharpness.

DSC_0006_020.jpg

Cute picture, like you said it was just a snapshot/candid.

Thanks. I saw a great opportunity for selective color with that keyboard attachment, but I think people are sick of that... Unfortunately, as I like it.

I still like selective color too. A co-worker who does photography as well, gets a lot of request for selective coloring.

Trying something new.

DSC_0006_020eff2-1.jpg

Interesting effect. Not sure I like how the frame cutes the cutie on the left, maybe use the frame to frame them more?

Interesting effect. Not sure I like how the frame cutes the cutie on the left, maybe use the frame to frame them more?

Okay.. I'll open it up a bit and see how that looks..

Thanks.

I still like selective coloring in the right time and for the right purposes. To me selective coloring should be used to bring out the subject. In this case choosing to use selective coloring on the toy in front I dont think would be the right place to use it.

I like the colour version, as the one has such lovely red hair, the other has such lovely blue eyes, and they both have sweet rosy cheeks.

I like the colour version, as the one has such lovely red hair, the other has such lovely blue eyes, and they both have sweet rosy cheeks.

Thank you! I love Abby's hair, too.. She really lucked out! I just can't stop thinking that with all the vibrant primary colors of the keyboard that this picture could be great if I could only figure out just what to do to it..

Again my problem with the selective coloring here is that the keyboard isnt the subject. So you are drawing attention away from what the subject really is in this case.

Again my problem with the selective coloring here is that the keyboard isnt the subject. So you are drawing attention away from what the subject really is in this case.

I see your point, but I thought that this selective color excelled because it has the one Abby's touching colored, the one Emmy's touching colored, and the big DEVASTATOR button colored... The button they press when they're tired of playing....

But, yes, the focus should be on the faces.....

Most reactions

Back