Just another girl who loves to make pretty pictures

t'kay

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Aloha, my name is Natty. I'm from Left Coast of The US of A, Oregon.. to be precise. I've been shooting since I could hold a camera but have yet to produce any "GOOD" pictures, aye, practice makes perfect right?

I just set up my darkroom this week (Viva la Film!) and I am super excited to start smelling like fixer permanently :clap:

Introductions are so boring..I love High Quality Ales, I wish I could be a pirate, I'm convinced that fishnets are the greatest thing ever invented, I think Lemmy Kilmister is hot (yeah yeah I know, but I do have this thing for "old" rockers, I mean if you are old enough to have seen The Ramones in concert and still wear your Sex Pistols shirt :love: I think dinosaurs are fairly kick ass. I work for a corporate whoredom (but when they take over the world I will at the top, so take that!) hmmm, that's the important stuff.

I mostly do black and white film photography, mostly cause I know realtively nothing about it and am fascinated in getting at least part of photography down before I start moving onto 'more' advanced studies.

I look forward to meeting y'all out there on the board, I hope to soak up as much information that I can get, learn me good!

Welcome to TPF!!

t'kay said:
I just set up my darkroom this week (Viva la Film!) and I am super excited to start smelling like fixer permanently :clap:
Wear gloves, the smell of fixer is something that doesn't come off easily. I do my developing at night so the next day my hands would still smell faintly of fixer, it was a weirdly comfortable and familar smell in the middle of a school day :)

And welcome to TPF

Saw the Ramones in the 70's - they were crap. But then I had seen the Clash and the Sex Pistols live too.
Welcome to TPF

Hertz van Rental said:
Saw the Ramones in the 70's - they were crap.
It's punk rock, it's SUPPOSED to be bad :p

darin3200 said:
Wear gloves, the smell of fixer is something that doesn't come off easily
I like the smell though as well, and gloves would be nice for when I have to work the next morning so I don't smell but I just hate not being able to TOUCH what I'm doing. I'm a kinesthetic tactile what can I say?

Hey Darin I was born in Iowa..Danville, near Burlington, that anywhere near your generic small town?

Thanks for the welcome!

t'kay said:
It's punk rock, it's SUPPOSED to be bad
I was in London for the whole of the Punk Rock thing. I know what it was all about. By any standard the Ramones were crap. The gig I went to, the audience didn't even think they were worth the effort of throwing bottles at them.

how dooo
welcome to the mad house ur bound to fit in. I like the ramones but then im rockabilly so its not realy a valid oppion look forward to seeing your work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back