Just Another Newbe

hopeless2887

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Hope. A little about myself, hmmm...I'm really boring. I leave the small boring town of Frankfort, KY in a few weeks to go to the even smaller, even more boring town of Morehead, KY. Yep, that's right I'm gonna be a broke college student. I have a small ark of animals, all of which I'm pretty sure are now blind from the flash of my digital camera.
Anyway, how I got into photography, I served as Editor (fun fun and more fun) for our yearbook that last two years of high school (fun) and my favorite part was the photography. I mean why not when you have 2 brand new Cannon Rebels and an endless supply of film at your disposal, not to mention I didn't pay for the processing.:mrgreen: Now that I've graduated I would like to take back up the film photography, I have a digital but I just dont care for the results as much. I've done a lot of reading and I'm currently on the search for a Cannon AE-1 Program to further my knowledge and I just love the look and feel and product of an older camera. My question is this, should I look into something else as well because I have a feeling I'm going to be asked to help with photographing my old high school's football games.

I hope I haven't rambled too much and I would love any help you guys could give me!! From what I've read and seen you guys are awesome!!:hail:

Welcome Hope. Enjoy! And watch out for some loonies around here. ;)

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I would love it if someone could give me some advice on getting football shots though!!!

Welcome to TPF, Hope. :D

To get a better answer to your question, you might want to repost it in the General Q&A forum. It will probably be overlooked here.

Most reactions

Back