Just Arrived.

hi John welcome. nice to see another member from this side of the pond.
Katomi south coast uk

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Hi to you as well. I have already been admiring your bird images. Much more variety than I see around here (sadly).

Hi to you as well. I have already been admiring your bird images. Much more variety than I see around here (sadly).
Thank you.

You should have plenty down with you. Some species we don't get up in my neck of the woods as well. Just a case of going out and looking. It's amazing what you'll see once you get your eye in.

I go out fairy regularly with a Fuji X-T4 and 100-400mm combination. The coast and to a certain extent, the moorlands around here, throw up plenty of opportunity but but in the last couple of years, garden birds seem t have been in decline. Can't remember the last time I saw a Green Finch or a Thrush for instance. However this is the time of year to get out before the leaves get in the way and whilst Spring diverts their attention. :smug:

Hello and welcome.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. BTW, I love the UK. Before retirement, I spent weeks at a time there mainly around London, but to Redhill and other places, even up to Scotland. As a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt I worked to improve manufacturing processes at various facilities and train Six Sigma Green Belts. There was always someone who wanted to take me to lunch or go out to dinner and learn more about America looking to plan their next trip and sharing their experiences traveling Europe, the mid East and far East. My biggest take away is how different our cultures are given our common roots, yet how we share so many of the same values.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back