Just bought a DSLR...a newbie in PA!

TimTrex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, Just a quick intro. I have always loved taking pictures with my p&s and my cell phone. Just last Monday I bought a Canon Rebel XSI from a co-worker. Looking forward to learning a lot here and sharing cool pics!

Tim

Hey neighbor!! Welcome to the party!!

Hey, we really are neighbors!!
Hometown to one of my favorite bands......LIVE!!

Yep, I'm a Live fan too.

You know, I was looking forward to this being a friendly and helpful place to share and learn. Instead, with the exception of a few, yourself included, there is a bunch of nasty commenters on here. Negative, smart ass answers abound. I might have to check out other forums.

Thanks for being a nice one ;-)

Hang in there!! Give this place a little time. You'll learn who the helpful people are and ignore the rest.

And here I thought we were on the nice side this week.

Welcome from another PA native.

Welcome to the peanut gallery...stick around and grow some thick skin. You will learn alot from many that are willing to take their time and help others
It's a fun crew.
Remember we all have that Crazy Drunk uncle in the family. This is no exception :)

Hey from Reading Tim!

Welcome aboard.

Tim....don't talk to Rick!! He's from Reading!!

I'm on 17th St. Last house up against Neversink Mt. I'm only 2 blocks from Mt. Penn, so it's pretty nice yet up here. I have been a supervisor for the Parking Authority for the last 31 years, so I do spend too much of my life downtown.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back