Just bought my first car!

Quentin_Moyer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After saving since I was 14, I've finally purchased my dream car- a 1969 Mustang Coupe!

Just a phone snap, don't critique the image :p

Thanks, I'm pretty ecstatic. I'm pretty much sharing it everywhere :lmao:

You should have used a polarising filter to remove the glare...

Looks good, don't abuse it. It will need lots of TLC.

You should have used a polarising filter to remove the glare...

:lmao: I barely even use the camera on my phone because stuff like that bugs the sh!t out of me.
Looks good, don't abuse it. It will need lots of TLC.
Abusing it would be the last thing I'd want to do- I've been waiting for this for practically four years! And it sure will, but it's in wonderful shape for what I paid, even state certified in August.

Last edited:
Sweet! What's under the hood of that bad boy?

Too bad that gas costs a hundred times more than it did in 1969.

Sweet! What's under the hood of that bad boy?

Too bad that gas costs a hundred times more than it did in 1969.

I am well aware of that fact :er: that's why it's only a 250 straight six :lol: I was offered a 351 to buy with it but politely refused.

sweet ride for a first car man! That 351c belongs in there but I can understand 6cyl economy (and for a young guy, safety) Congrats!

Thanks guys, more pictures will come eventually. I kind of like the idea of doing a before/after compilation of the restoration for myself, so we shall see ;)

Seems like such a waste to only have a 250 - 6cyl in that thing...but it's still running and it isn't smashed, which may not have been the case if it did have the 351.

Seems like such a waste to only have a 250 - 6cyl in that thing...but it's still running and it isn't smashed, which may not have been the case if it did have the 351.

I used to be really adamant about having a V8, but then I had to figure in practicality (not to mention safety). It's still a lot of fun though, it runs strong, still relatively tail-happy, has a rather nice rumble...

Nice one. Now you've got to start saving for the gas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back