Just bought my first real lens :/

thierry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just won an auction for a Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX Wide Angle Lens. Im real excited. Next purchase will be a refurbished D7000 from adorama. The a 28-70 f2.8 or something like that. :) Then maybe an 80 or 105 for portraiture. But for now I want to start shooting landscapes, houses, cars, ect.

One step at a time lol. Enjoy your new lense first :)

Congrats.

^ Definetly! haha my next purchase wont be for several months. I decided I would rather have good glass before a good camera

I just got my 116 a couple days ago and I love it already! really nice piece of glass, enjoy it :thumbup:

......Next purchase will be a refurbished D7000 from adorama. The a 28-70 f2.8 or something like that....

If you ever need advice or after-sales support with any purchase from Adorama, I'm only an email away: [email protected]

Congrats!

I know this sounds a bit pedestrian, but my favorite favorite lens for the D7000 is a Nikkor 135mm f/2.8 AI. It was fairly cheap all things considered... $135, but its amazingly tack sharp and does a good job with almost everything.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that stepping p fromthe baby Nikon to the D7000 It was really nice having all of the older much less expensive lenses as an option.

Hell, I bought a Rokinon 28mm 2.8 for $30 off the intertubes, and I use it twice a week!

Enjoy the new toys, and don't hesitate to take advantage of the older AI and AF lenses on the market!

Most reactions

Back