Just came back from 2 weeks in Cuba

tsabary

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Cuba feels like taking a plane back to 1950.

Hope it's not too many at once..! I tried to filter as much as I could. Waiting to near what you guys think.

Picture 1:

fkn0jn.jpg

Picture 2:

256e7vm.jpg

Picture 3:

2zfmikm.jpg

Picture 4:

33tjxc1.jpg

Picture 5:

15mfl7s.jpg

Picture 6:

i4r98o.jpg

Picture 7:

4t8zyo.jpg

Picture 8:

11scne9.jpg

Picture 9:

2m3fazs.jpg

Picture 10:

n69el3.jpg

Picture 11:

6948bt.jpg

Picture 12:

o59i0y.jpg

Picture 13:

5jspec.jpg

Picture 14:

2lsk4so.jpg

Picture 15:

o5ruc9.jpg

Picture 16:

346nwcz.jpg

Picture 17:

9u845t.jpg

Picture 18:

14uw5g5.jpg

too many of them for me to give you my opinion

there are some good pictures here and I think they deserve more attention than they'll have if posted this way

and I envy you on your trip :1219:

Some very nice photography you did. The oldness of the cars fascinates me...truly one of the oddest things about the island nation.

lots of pics,, all are wonderful !! would love to visit there myself someday,, thanks for sharing !!

too many of them for me to give you my opinion

there are some good pictures here and I think they deserve more attention than they'll have if posted this way

and I envy you on your trip :1219:

Thank you..! and I understand but there are maybe three here that would have been able to let go and I didn't want to split threads

Some very nice photography you did. The oldness of the cars fascinates me...truly one of the oddest things about the island nation.

It's truly amazing. I think driving these cars was one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever had. The cars drive perfectly, but the're are no seat belt, no air bags as far as I know, and the drivers are driving something like 80-90 mph on the highway with no attention to lanes, sometimes even talking to other drivers through the window while driving this fast. Absolutely crazy.

Thanks for the pics! I'd love to visit Cuba, but alas, I'm not allowed to travel there unless I jump through a ridiculous amount of hoops.

My fav is probably #14.

#7 is very interesting, with the wheel padding and the drivers left-hand grip ... but has the top of the wheel clipped. I like the portrait in #17, and in #14, but in #14 the hat is clipped a bit.

I'm totally envious; I hope US drops the embargo.
Right now the 'cultural' trips are too short and too expensive.
Some of these are just wonderful. 11 is my favorite.

Thanks everyone..! I do hope it will be easier for Americans to travel Cuba it's a very different experience. I met an older American couple there that told me something about taking the flight from Canada maybe you should try and check that angle.

kdthomas, I agree on no. 7. Those cars are moving sooo much it took me like 7 tries to take this one and I only noticed the clipping later :/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back