Just done complete re-design of my blog!

Silverpenguin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.richardpeters.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's been a very frustrating few days trying to sort out a new look for my blog. However, I think I'm finally there. I've tested for broken links, bugs etc and it's at the point where I think it's pretty safe to unleash for it's real test...going live!

Since starting it a year ago I've always wanted to to become as much a resource of information as a 'dear diary' type blog and with this new look I think I have taken a step closer to that aim!

So here it is, my new look blog.

If you have any major issues please do let me know, I fully expect there to be some problems that I have overlooked!!!

There is one odd thing I noticed at work, when you hover over the nav menu, the drop downs should be solid dark grey with white uppercase text that turns orangy/red when you move the mouse over it.

But, at work (using the same browsers as at home)...

Menus are light grey with lower case and no turning red? Very odd!!

Be interested to see how they are displaying for you, hopefully as option 1.

Hope you like it!
:)

Great-looking blog. The articles have lots of nice,small photos, and the display looks good. I noticed on the links to Forums that TPF is not linked to....hmm.

Gotta' love your prize-winning 2007 photo, Spring Lamb.

I bounced around the site quite easily, with good navigation and excellent page loading speed. Bookmarked the site,even,as "Richard Peters Photo Blog UK".

Most reactions

Back