Just duckie

wxnut

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dougraflikphotography.com
I just learned how to use the gradient tool. Does it work here?

peoplepic27.jpg

Doug Raflik

Is the effect that of the blue background gradually changing over into yellow?

Someone in the background must have done something very silly to engage this baby ... and this baby seems to wonder why on earth that someone is acting in such silly manner!?!? ;) Nice.

Do you take baby photos for a living?
No longer storms?

Oh, and I forgot to say that yes, for me the effect works well here.

Yes that is the effect. Its a boy so I used the baby blue color and then faded it down to the yellow which filled the bottom of the picture anyway.

This is only my 2nd baby shoot. I used a bright red scarf and flung it around just over my head to keep the baby's attention. This was done in the baby's home so I took out the back ground.

Oh I still do storms, its just that we are at about 12°F here in Wisconsin now. The nearest storms are about 1000 miles from me right now. Just doing something to bide my time till spring.

Thanks for looking and commenting.

Doug

yes it works. But wouldn't it work better if it was the other way around? Don't you loose contrast by making the bottom part yellow? (I have never worked with a gradient tool, so I really don't know)

pascal

I used a bright red scarf and flung it around just over my head to keep the baby's attention.

Sometimes the best shots might be of the photographer taking the shot.

I like this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back