Just finished the site, what you think?

You would get a lot of benefit out of JAlbum - the best web album generator that also happens to be free. There are JAlbum skins with both lightbox (Showlite, Lightbox 2, SlimPowerBox, etc.) and highslide (HighSlide JS, Boxer) effects which you can use that require no programming from you so you can spend more time on the photography.

You have some great photos, too. Keep shooting!

thanks alan, I will check out jalbum and see how it works with the site..

and "thebrainchildgroup".. do you mean the fonts of the main text? or the fonts on the buttons?.. and what kind of style do you think the fonts deserve?

thanks again :)

The site looks clean and simple. I like the angled tabs on the left, easy to use. When your site gets huge you'll have to rethink how to organize it all but it's good for a small site. Black background is great for viewing photos.

thanks row..

I dont really think the site will get much bigger then it already is..

apart from the gallery .. but that shouldnt mess anything up because its all restricted sizes...

I wouldnt know what else to put on the site, I made the stuff section because I really thought the site was too empty.. but as you can imagine.. dont know what else to put in there!. lmao

Shaun

Yay, I finally managed to find this thread again.

Well big things have changed since the start of this thread.

I have completely re written all the css & html code on the site, it now uses tableless divs as aposed to horrid html tables.
There is a new gallery viewer on the site, and basically ive just done some general tweaks and fixes.
Oh and ive added a forum, and my dev page to the site.

So I was wondering if people could review my site once again to see if I have missed anything, bugs etc. (I still have a lot of photos to put on the site.. it seems to be taking me for ever to get them all finished)

thanks, Shaun

I like your page, its simple and easy to navigate. I really like the Folio page. I am wanting to build a page like that but I know nothing of Flash or how to start it.

Most reactions

Back