Just for fun! (when bored) For your C&C - NSFW

What does it say about me, that I was more impressed with Trever's management of the background lighting than the model? :lol: That said, Hubba-hubba!

What does it say about me, that I was more impressed with Trever's management of the background lighting than the model? :lol: That said, Hubba-hubba!

Well I'll not take credit where not due, it's a composite image. I shot her on a white BG almost 2 years ago. The background by permission, I did some light manipulation but not taken by me :D

Well I'll not take credit where not due, it's a composite image. I shot her on a white BG almost 2 years ago. The background by permission, I did some light manipulation but not taken by me :D
I had a suspicion...

The first thing I noticed is by her left hand (our right) there is a cloth loop, (or something like that) that gives away it being a composite image. it just really sticks out to me.
Other than that she.,., I mean.,.,. the photo looks great! ;)

It says this forum needs a "should be ashamed of yourself" button

I occasionally do composite work (for fun). THAT is a nicely done "cut out" with very close attention to fine detail. KUDOS!! :D
Oh yeah, the model's not bad, either.

Wait, there's a girl in this picture?[emoji3] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Nicely done .

Most reactions

Back