Just got a cool opportunity!

MOREGONE

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So a couple weeks back I got the opportunity to meet Mark Wallace (famous for his educational photography videos in partnership with Adorama and Creative Live)

Well after meeting him, I sent him a message to volunteer my services if they ever needed a hand, and they took me up on it. I will be assisting with the recording of an upcoming video on using Speedlights in the Studio.

You can find info about the upcoming video here snapfactory - YouTube

and you can find a lot of his past videos here Adorama Photography TV - YouTube

I am pretty excited!!

Good for you!!!! That will probably be a pretty fun,memorable experience. I've seen a humber of his videos on AdoramaTV, and he does a great job on them.

Yeah I am pretty excited.

Really cool that his studio is so close to me. 15 minutes from my house and right around the corner from my office.

That sure is great. Learn all you can. Ordered my 50 1.8 G today from buy .com. Still got some bucks left. later Ed

That sure is great. Learn all you can. Ordered my 50 1.8 G today from buy .com. Still got some bucks left. later Ed

Good to hear. I have the older 50 1.8D and love the shots I am getting with the combo. I ordered a Monolight and battery pack with my cash back :thumbup:

That's awesome. I love him. I used to watch his Adorama videos all the time. That guy knows his stuff.

Good for you and Congrats.

Thanks everyone!

You should tune in if the topic interests you at all.

Awesome. Congrats!

Mark seems like such a nice guy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back