Just got an iPhone

feels like spam to me

e.rose said:
Welcome to the 21st century. :sexywink:

:hugs:

(omg... it's been too long... I had to look up the hug smiley cause I couldn't quite remember the shortcut. I'm a little rusty.)

Yea, cause the shortcut is sooo unintuitive ;)

I never said I was a quick one... :lol:

Besides there are some of these same emoticons on other forums I'm on and here it's :hug :: (with the two colons ending it) and at another forum it's just :hug: and I got them mixed up haha.

Like here... :biglaugh: is :big laugh: and over there it's : lol :

:crazy:

I've been on this forum for nearly a year now. And I haven't taken any "breaks" from it. Not yet, anyway...
...and THIS was the first time it has ever occurred to me that there were SHORTCUTS I could use to make the emoticons. DOH! :oops:
It's kinda hard being a paper and pencil kinda girl in a smartphone world...besides, I've arrived at that age where I buy a new electronic device, then have to get my kids to set it up for me. And they did not teach me about emoticon shortcuts.
:where's the old fogey emoticon?:

:where's the old fogey emoticon?:

:eek:ldman: There you are. :)

.......I mean, there it IS, not that it's you. You know what I mean. :mrgreen:

And the emoticon shortcut for him - minus the spaces - is : oldman : :eek:ldman:

Putting this in a post-it next to my laptop, as I suspect I'll want to refer to it often. :lol:

HDR means High Dynamic Range. When HDR is turned on photos take the multiple exposures of the scene and then it combines all of them to make a better looking and more detailed image. HDR is very much useful for the photography of natural scenes. It gives good and filtered looks to the photographs.

Looks quite natural with HDR on:D
Does anyone has figured out ALL iPhone functions and possibilities? I seems that there are millions of options there!

dawidtailor said:
HDR means High Dynamic Range. When HDR is turned on photos take the multiple exposures of the scene and then it combines all of them to make a better looking and more detailed image. HDR is very much useful for the photography of natural scenes. It gives good and filtered looks to the photographs.

Thanks for the hot tip, Matlock.

Most reactions

Back